Your Personal Adoption Guide
I don't know what to do!
Who do I speak to?
What happen when?
I would like to say 'Congratulations!' for having begun your journey to become a parent through adoption. Despite what you have heard the process is quite straight forward if you have the right support.
Don't worry, we are here to help you step by step through the whole process from initial thoughts to bringing your baby home and onwards to becoming a successful adoptive family.
First read all the information on the website.
- When you have an understanding of the process and what is expected then it is time to explore your options and have any of your burning questions answered. Talking to a specialist, someone who has been there and done it and knows exactly what your concerns may be, makes all the difference from thinking about adoption to making the first steps to becoming a family. Book a one on one consultation with Cecile.
- In your one to one consultation we will go through your specific circumstances, see where you are on the parenting road, outline the options available, which countries criteria you fit, discuss the children who need families, give you an idea about time lines and budget, work through your concerns, and set a road map for your to go forward. These consultations last 90 minutes, may be done in person in our home office in London or via Skype and cost £240. Each session is tailor made to fit your requirements and you will be able to express your concerns or worries in a safe and confidential environment. We highly recommend that you make good use of this opportunity where you may speak freely. Many people have found that concerns that were stopping them from moving forward, were simply not true, or are easily managable. It is important to get a full understanding Phone now 08444 157 827 to book your consulation that can be scheduled at a time to suit you.
- Before you begin your home study, you must know where you are going to adopt from. It is really important that you have all the most up to date information available. Things change quite quickly in inter-country adoption and you do not want to have set your heart on one country only to find out that the laws have changed and you no longer qualify. To explore which countries are suitable, and what options are available to suit your specific family I am here to help you. Taking your personal circumstances, needs and wishes, I will create a bespoke Personal Adoption Plan seeking the countries that are suitable for you to adopt from currently and whose children and time lines fit your circumstances and where you feel most comfortable.
- Usually we will look at 4-6 countries and then through a process of elimination come to the country where your child is. Once the decision has been made I will provide you with a fully comprehensive document tailored to your needs that outlines exactly what you need to do, who you need to speak to, what documents you need, how you go about it, where you need to be to achieve your aims. It provides you with a specific plan to follow both in the UK and in the country of your adoption choice so you are confident as to the road you are taking, and know who will be helping you along the way.
- Your bespoke Personal Adoption Plan will save you months and months of wasted time, it will save you money as you know exactly who to go to for what, it saves you emotional angst as you will not be confused as you have a straightforward roadmap to follow and it will give you the confidence to move forward to fulfil your dreams. It provides you with the best footing you could ask for and makes your adoption journey enjoyable rather then a confused battle. The Personal Adoption Plan usually takes 3-5 weeks.
- But we do not stop there! We want children to have families and it is important to us that you keep on your path and are successful. So we have a special Guide Service where for a small monthly stipenend we will be available to you throughout your journey. Giving you impartial and independent support when you need. We do not consider anything too small or too big to discuss. If you are having a doubt, call. If you cannot understand something, call. If the laws change and you are confused, call. You have someone to talk to during your whole journey.
Lets find your child, he or she is waiting for you.
Please phone Cecile on 08444 157 827 for a one-on-one consultation (in person or on Skype) and Personal Adoption Plan or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Congratulations you have begun the adoption journey!
Thanks again for all your help, you have been so incredibly informative, helpful and also so inspiring about it all. I have really enjoyed meeting you and learning about adoption through you has no doubt enriched me. SM
We adopted our daughter in 2004 from Russia. It was very difficult not knowing the process nor having someone here in London with the right experience to understand what step we needed to take to go through this incredible but daunting adventure. I read books, attended courses and seminars, spoke to agencies and every night I surfed the Internet for information. Exhausting! I came across an incredible amount of resources and I was never sure if what I was reading was correct or up to date. Not to mention the time that took to go through what was available. At the end we opted for an American agency but what I needed was a guide and a mentor close to home and I could only dream of someone that could take this role here in England. When I learned that Cecile, whom I met when we were both going through the adoption process, had decided to be that guide I said 'I wish you were there when we were adopting!' It would have save us a lot of time, money and stress knowing that we had someone close by that had lived first hand that experience, to help us through it. I have no doubts that Cecile's knowledge, fighting spirit, courage and caring nature will help many families to bring home their child. Take advantage of this opportunity as she knows how important it is for our kids to come home to us. I wish you all the best in the most incredible adventure of your life.